Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hey Guys!


So, I feel I'm loosing touch with all my family and friends. With my crazy school schedule it gets hard to keep in touch. So... I decided to create my very own blog. Here you can see my pictures and events I attend.

I have a very hectic life so I am hoping I will get to post two entries a week!


Feel free to comment on them!

Love you guys,

Haley Rae


P.s: above is a picture of my adorable baby Norton Jaymes. He is three months old already! My oh my they grow up so fast!

7 comments:

  1. This is great. I loved all of the pictures. If you need help with this, I can help you.


    I love you lots,
    Grandma
    AKA - AngelBaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I put a link to your blog on my site? Let me know.

    Love Ya,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, I want you to go to http://www.blogdumps.com/bdblog. That is your Uncle Pauls site and he can help you join in on blogdumps and get featured on there too. It is a great way to have more friends find you.

    Love You Lots,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics, Haley. I'd like to add you to my blogroll, too, if it's okay.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole, I totally would... I just don't know how to... hahaha.


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should ask your Uncle Paul he can help you with everything, silly. That is what he does for a living - design blogs. He has a directory of blogs too. So go over to blogdumps.com and let him know you want some help. He would love to help you.

    Love You Lots,
    Grandma

    P.S. I put your link on my site.

    ReplyDelete